Hello and Welcome to my Blog, Today I'm joining in with the Aim for Alaska training group I am apart of. This group is full of inspiring Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world who share their Stories, Tip & Tricks and Experience with other Demonstrators and today with you for a very special Blog Hop.
The Theme for this Blog Hop is the New Hoilday Catalogue and to give you a little Sneak Peek for whats coming up!
I'm so excited with all the new products that's coming but I would have to say this set is my absolute favorite and you can use it all year round.
and This is the Card I have made for you Today:
- Card Stock: Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Quilted Christmas- Stamp Set: Hug in a Mug
- Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Thinlits
- Stampin' Emboss Powder: Gold
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Basic Gray
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Daffodil Delight
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Lemon Lime Twist
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Tempting Turquoise
- Sheer Ribbon: Whisper White
Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.
You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, checkout the list below to see who is next in the hop.