Hello and Welcome to my blog, Today I am Blog Hopping with the Aim for Alaska group- This group of Amazing people have inspired me in every way with their words of wisdom, little tips, tricks and encouragement as I aim to earn my incentive trip to Alaska.
The Theme for today's Blog Hop is The NEW Annual Catalogue and to give you a Sneak Peek for whats installed. I'm SOOOO excited, I have started to count down the days til we can start placing orders from the New Catalogue.
This is the Card I have made for you today........
The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White- Stamp Set: Eastern Beauty
- Big Shot: Eastern Medallions thinlits
- Sponge Dauber (I have inked the background using a criss-cross motion)
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Berry Burst
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Fresh Fig
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Lemon Lime Twist
- Stampin' Emboss Powder: White
- Mini Tassels Assortment
Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on AND start on your Wish List. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.
You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, checkout the list below to see who is next in the hop.