Sunday 10 September 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop | Special Guest Stesha Bloodhart


Hello and Welcome to My Blog, Today I am blog hopping with the Crazy Crafters and Our Special guest Stesha Bloodhart all the way from River Falls WI.


For todays blog hop, we get to CASE ( Copy And Selectively Edit) one of Stesha's projects and as normal it's hard to choose one, as all of Stesha's projects are Amazing! But I just couldn't go past this one, I am a sucker for flowers and playing with water.

This card is the one I have choose to case:

And this is what I have come up with:

The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Tranquil Tulips and Sunshine Sayings
- Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black
- Watercolour Paper
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Melon Mambo
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Pink Pirouette
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Wild Wasabi
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Peekaboo Peach
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Soft Sky
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Daffodil Delight
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Tempting Turquoise

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card and I hope this has inspired you to start or finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.
You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, checkout the list below to see who is next in the hop.


Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

12 comments:

  1. Such a lovely spring time card Rebecca-Jo and a great CASE. Perfect fussy cutting too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gorgeous! That would make a superb get well card - guaranteed to cheer up the recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really lovely watercolour splash background & I love your bunch of tulips xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background with your tulips, beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I really like the multi-colored petals! Thank you so much for CASEing me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stesha, No thank you for joining the Crazy Crafters your work is very inspiring.

      Delete