Friday 15 June 2018

Heartkids Australia| Super Boss Day Blog Hop June 2018


Hello and Welcome to My Blog,

Today Heartkids Australia has made it SUPER BOSS DAY!
 and I'm joining in with other crafters in a blog hop to show our support in this great cause. 
The theme for this blog hop is Red, Blue and White. 

Heartkids Australia is an organization helping people affected by congenital heart disease and has made today SUPER BOSS DAY to help raise funds for supporting kids, adults and their families by funding life-changing medical research, support services and programs. 
You can learn more about super boss day and or donate by going to www.superbossday.org.au

This is the card I have made for Super Boss Day!


The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Thoughtful Banners
- Big Shot: Petal Pair Embossing Folder and Stitched Shapes Framelits 
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Real Red
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Blueberry Bushel
- Stamping Sponges
- VersaMark
- Stampin' Emboss Powder: White

TIPS: I used the stamping sponge to add ink to the embossed image- try to start off light, then add more as you can always add more but can't lighten it if you have made it too dark to start off with.

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.
You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, have a look at the list below to see who is next in the hop.


Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo












All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. Happy Shopping :-)




8 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Rebecca-Jo, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sponging technique on this card, Rebecca-Jo! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card Rebecca-Jo....the sponging looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever use of the embossing and sponging Rebecca-Jo - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Rebecca Jo. You have really made these colours shine!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Rebecca, I love those textured impressions folders. Thank you so much for joining on the blog hop. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so pretty Rebecca-Jo, loving the look of blueberry bushel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Rebecca-Jo. Love the sponging on the floral embossing.

    ReplyDelete