Sunday 8 July 2018

July 2018 Kre8ters Blog Hop


Hello and Welcome to My Blog,

Today I am joining in the 2018 Kre8tor Blog Hop and I am very excited as
this blog hop is made up of some very talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from all over the world. The theme for this month is a Card Sketch Challenge:

And this is what I have come up with:

The products I used were: 
- Card Stock: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Balmy Blue and Garden Green
- Designer Series Paper: Brights
- Stamp Set: Varied Vases
- Punch: Vases Builder
- Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Blushing Bride
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Garden Green
- VersaMark: Clear
- Stampin' Emboss Powder: Clear
- Stampin' Dimensionals

NOTES: I used VersaMark with clear embossing powder to give the vase a rich balmy blue colour.

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, Click on the next button to hop over to the next blog or have a look at the list below.



Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo



July 2018 Kre8tors Blog Hop Roll Call




All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. Happy Shopping :-) 
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00


16 comments:

  1. Cute and simple gotta love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!!! Cannot wait to place with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and simple card... absolutely adorable! I love the glossy pop of blue as the vase! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Rebecca. I love this set xx (Jacqui L)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and simple - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully clean and simple,I love it, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card love the simplicity

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rebecca-Jo, so pretty in its simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you switched up the pattern on either end of the paper strip! Such a fun detail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card! I love the clean and quick style. And the blue and pink compliment each other well! Thank for so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous simple card but it really pops!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely clean and simple design. The colors you chose are wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete