Friday 10 August 2018

Ink & Share Scrapbooking Blog Hop| August 2018


Hello and Welcome to My Blog,

Today I am joining in the fun at Ink & Share Scrapbook, as I need to get back into my memory keeping and what better way to start then joining this wonderful group and giving me a good kick up the bum I need. The theme for this month is Anything Current, Well didn't that open a can of worms and give me a huge crafter's block but I was able to overcome it as I was inspired to start on my third child's album and as they say better late then never.

Here is the page I have come up with and it will be the first page in my son's album.


These are products I used:

- Card Stock: 12"x12" Whisper White and A4 Pool Party

- Designer Series Paper: Twinkle Twinkle
- Stamp Set: Letters For You and Best Bunny
- Punch: Bunny Builder
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Pineapple Punch
- 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon: Bermuda Bay


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, Click on the next button to head over to the next blog or have a look at the list below to see who is next in the hop.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo



Ink & Share Scrapbook Blog Hop
August Roll Call


All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. Happy Shopping :-)
















8 comments:

  1. Very cute page Rebecca! Thank you for participating in our blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will make a fantastic titlepage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice design. Love the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially like your choice to use such a vibrant colour for the title/name. Such a sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thats awesome - whatever we can use to get us started on a new project works right! I love the use of the bunny - he is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete