Monday 11 February 2019

February 2019 Kre8ters Blog Hop



Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun at 2019 Kre8tors and blog
 hopping with very talented demonstrators from all over the world. 
Today the theme is valentines/ love and when I was making this card, 
I was keeping it simple and versatile so it could also be given to a female 
or male and with that this is what I have come up with:



The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Forever Lovely
- Punch: Everyday Label
- Card Stock: Whisper White 
- Designer Series Paper: Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Real Red
- Classic Garage Metal Elements
- Sponge Dauber
- Journaling Pen: Black
- Fine Tip Glue Pen

TIPS: I used the black journaling pen to colour the frame to give it a extra pop.



Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Card and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, Click the next button to head over to the next project or see the list below to see who is next in the hop.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo




Roll Call List
Annette Elias







All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. 

18 comments:

  1. So clever to use the key on your card front. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca, lovely card that can be given to anyone! Super simple yet so beautiful! The key embellishment is adorable, love it! Thank you for hopping with us and sharing your inspiring project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card design. I love the detail of the laser cut layer and the key adds a nice touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple, but cute! I love the key! I suppose the message is that it is the key to your heart! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. clean yet elegant and the black border is a nice touch. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the frame you created with the pen. when I looked at the card I wondered how did you layered that. The key on the front is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rebecca-Jo, Great use of the laser-cut paper! And, nice idea to color the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The key to your heart is very clever. Pretty card, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great design idea for neutrality!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice touch colouring the border of the laser cut paper. I love the key elements but I haven't use them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, love using the key idea. X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, such a clever idea!! Very inspiring to use the key for this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful simple card, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jacqueline BobeldijkFriday, 15 February, 2019

    I like the background very much! ����

    ReplyDelete