Saturday 11 May 2019

Stamp 'N Hop| May 2019


Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun at Stamp 'N Hop and this month's theme is Goodbye to the 2018/2019 Annual Catalogue:

And so I have chosen to share with you and say goodbye to one of my favourite stamp sets, Just Because. This stamp set is very versatile for many occasions and available to our Hostess at a special price.   

The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Just Because
- Big Shot: Rectangle Stitched Framelits
- Card Stock: Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Nature's Poem
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Shaded Spruce
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Smoky Slate
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Soft Suede
- Aqua Painter

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Card and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, see the list 
below to see who is next in the hop.


Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo





All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card that you have made with this set Rebecca-Jo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love this stamp set Rebecca-Jo, such a clean and simple card, lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your colors with this set. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic way to use your DSP Rebecca-Jo. Love it! LOve your card too. Thanks for joining us this month

    ReplyDelete