Monday 12 August 2019

August 2019 Kre8tors Blog Hop



Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun at Kre8tors blog hop and this month's theme is a colour challenge. Below are the colours we had to pick from with one rule that we had to at least use three colours and that's exactly what I did to keep it simple and those three colours I choose today were Highland Heather, Petal Pink and Gray Granite:


                               And this is what I have come up with:

The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: A Little Lace
- Big Shot: Country Floral Embossing Folder 
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Gray Granite 
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Highland Heather 
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Petal Pink
- Stamping Sponge 

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Card and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, Click the next button to head over to the next project or see the list below to see who is next in the hop.


Roll Call List
  1. Melissa Tennison USA
  2. Cheryl Hamilton
  3. Su Mohr
  4. Rochelle Laird-Smith
  5. Linda Handford UK
  6. Sandra Roberts - UK
  7. Laura Mackie (UK)
  8. Anastasia Radloff
  9. Sue McDonald
  10. Angie McKenzie (USA)
  11. Jan Musselman - USA
  12. Jacqui Lawrence UK
  13. Rebecca-Jo Unwin- Australia
  14. Deb Naylor
  15. Tracie St-Louis - Canada
  16. Janey Backer
  17. Tracy Marie Lewis - US
  18. Ximena Morales
  19. Margriet Siekman
  20. Tricia Butts
  21. Alexandra Rauf
  22. Annette Ball
  23. Dana Sullivan - USA
  24. Cheryl Taylor (UK)


Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

8 comments:

  1. I love the way you've colored the embossed image, so soft and pretty. Lovely Card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous embossing, Rebecca-Jo! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Rebecca Jo, love how you used the colour on the embossing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colored embossing, Rebecca Jo. Definitely one of my favs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coloured embossing really makes the card stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. +1 on the embossing coloring, it is the key to this card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. The embossing folder looks so pretty inked up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, I have that folder and still haven't used it! You've inspired me to get it out and have a play with it! Thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete