Wednesday 11 September 2019

Colour Combo Blog Hop |September 2019


Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun at Colour Combo Blog Hop and this month's colour theme is Mint Macaron, Call Me Clover and Coastal Cabana:

  This colour combo is not my cup of tea, I'm more of a pink girl personal but thought I would use this to my advantage and make a christmas card and just use Coastal Cabana using the Perfectly Plaid bundle and a technique a good friend had taught me.

The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Perfectly Plaid
- Punch: Pine Tree
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Coastal Cabana
- Designer Series Paper: Brights 6x6
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Star Designer Elements
- Scalloped Lace Trim: Very Vanilla

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Card and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, Click the next button to head over to the next project or see the list below to see who is next in the hop.

ROLL CALL LIST:
  1. Silke Trapani - bastelsalat (DE)
  2. Sandra Herzog - herzerlskreativecke (AT)
  3. Liz Yuille - Old Stables Crafts (UK)
  4. Caroline Peck - Sparkle And Stamp (USA)
  5. Tanja Klingler-Selinger (AT)
  6. Christin Büchel - stempeldiving (D)
  7. Anastasia Radloff (US)
  8. Samira Merzouk - Samira’s Kreative Welt (DE)
  9. Tricia Butts (USA)
  10. Bettina Reisinger (AT)
  11. Pia Gerhardt - Scraproomboom (DE)
  12. Rebecca-Jo Unwin- Australia
  13. Angélique Nederpel - Stempelkeuken (NL)
  14. Tatiana Grübler
Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

3 comments:

  1. I love Coastal Cabana. Who would think it would work on a Christmas Card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card.
    Thank's for sharring.
    Greetings Samira

    ReplyDelete