Sunday 12 January 2020

The Joy of Sets Blog Hop | January 2020


Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun at The Joy Of Sets Blog Hop and this month's theme is Something New.

I found a new card fold the week the Tee Pee fold and this is my something new that I would like to share with you today:

The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Heartfelt
- Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Dies
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Rococo Rose
- Designer Series Paper: Best Dressed
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
-Basic Jewels: Pearl


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Card and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, Click the next button to head over to the next project or see the list below to see who is next in the hop.


January 2020 Blog Roll


Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

7 comments:

  1. How stinkin' cute is that?!? Love the DSP with the Rococo Rose. I don't use that color nearly enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fun fold, for sure! Love the beautiful color combo, too. I haven't purchased that DSP yet, but you just convinced me that I need it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat card - love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these tepee cards. I got a lovely light up one for Christmas as a JOSRAK x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card - I love these little tepee cards and haven't made one in a while - thanks for being part of the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card with a wonderful fun-fold!!! Thanks for the inspiration. It's always a pleasure to hop with you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card! i have never seen this type of card :) thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete