Monday 24 February 2020

Stampers Showcase Blog Hop| February 2020


Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun at Stampers Showcase and this month's theme is Sale- A- Bration:

The products I have chosen to share with you today are the Little Ladybug stamp set and the gorgeous Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper- Yes this paper is bee themed but if you look past that you could use this paper for any projects you have in mind and that's what I love about our paper packs.


The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Little Ladybug
- Punch: 2" 
- Card Stock: Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Golden Honey Specialty
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Metallic Thread: Rose
- Wink Of Stella: Clear
- Glue Dots
- Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Card and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, Click the next button to head over to the next project or see the list below to see who is next in the hop.


ROLL CALL LIST:
Angela McKay (Canada)
Kate Bolt (UK) Wendy Lee (USA)
Sharleen Luciano (USA)
Deb Naylor (US)
Rebecca-Jo Unwin (Australia) 
Liz Yuille (UK)
Marita Dreissen (Germany)
Susan Simpson (UK)
Lisa Mackey (USA)
Stacey Marsh (UK)
Rochelle Laird-Smith (Australia)
Mikaela Titheridge
Mo Rootes (UK)
Leonie Stuart (Australia)
Dana Sullivan (USA)


Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

11 comments:

  1. I also love the Golden Honey DSP and how versatile it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. That DSP is just amazing. Love how you have used it on your project. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card :-) one of my favorite DSP's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two of my favorite products right now; The ladybugs and that Golden Honey DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Rebecca-Jo, loving the Ladybug stamp set x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great choices ... that paper and that stamp set. Love them both and love what you've done with them x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. I love these ladybirds. x

    ReplyDelete