Saturday 25 April 2020

Ink. Stamp. Share Blog Hop| April 2020



Hello and Welcome to My blog and Thank You for visiting,
 Today I am joining in the fun at Ink. Stamp. Share Blog Hop and this month's theme is a colour challenge:

And with Mother's Day around the corner, I have chosen to make a card for a special Mum but also keeping it simple:

The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Soft Spring and Family Party
- Big Shot: Scripty 3D Embossing Folder
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Rococo Rose
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Highland Heather
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Granny Apple Green
- Classic Stampin' Pad: So Saffron

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Card and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, Click the next button to head over to the next project or see the list below to see who is next in the hop.


April Roll Call  
Jo Blackman






All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. 



Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

10 comments:

  1. One lucky Mum! such a pretty card, thank you for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful elegant card, thank you for sharing and hopping with us x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and delicate! stunning card, thank you for joining us this month, Stay Safe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the simplicity of this card and the colours are just perfect.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the simplicity of this card

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! I am a fan of clean cards and this is a very good one! Love how you used just a hint of the Rococo Rose.

    ReplyDelete