Sunday 10 May 2020

The Joy of Sets Blog Hop | May 2020


Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun at The Joy Of Sets and this month's theme is Floral- The card I have made to show you today is using the stamp set Fable Friends:


The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Fable Friends and Handwritten
- Card Stock: Whisper White
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Crumb Cake
- Stampin' Blends: Old Olive Light
- Stampin' Blends: Daffodil Delight Dark
- Stampin' Blends: Seaside Spray Light
- Stampin' Blends: Seaside Spray Dark
- Stampin' Blends: Purple Posy Light

- Stampin' Blends: Purple Posy Dark
- Stampin' Blends: Ivory
- Stampin' Blends: Color Lifter
- Basic Jewels: Pearl

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Card and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, Click the next button to head over to the next project or see the list below to see who is next in the hop.



May 2020 Blog Roll


Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

13 comments: