Saturday 13 June 2020

Ink. Stamp. Share Special Blog Hop| June 2020



Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun at Ink. Stamp. Share Special Blog Hop and this month's theme is Anything Goes and have decided to share with you a birthday card- a special milestone in a young person's life, a 21st:


The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Family Party
- Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Dies and Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing Folder
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Balmy Blue
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Daffodil Delight
- Stamping Sponge

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Card and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, Click the NEXT button to head over to the next project or see the list below to see who is next in the hop.



Roll Call List:
Rebecca-Jo Unwin- "YOU ARE HERE"






All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. 



Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo


7 comments:

  1. Love how the Argyle embossing folder pops on your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you've made me WANT this embossing folder I had resisted until now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout! The colors are cheerful, too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Rebecca-Jo, I have overlooked this embossing folder x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! And soo special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete