Monday 10 August 2020

August 2020 Kre8tors Blog Hop


Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun at Kre8tors Blog Hop and this month's theme is Anniversary:

The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Touched My Heart
- Big Shot: Greenery Embossing Folder
- Card Stock: Whisper White
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Cherry Cobbler

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Card and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, Click the NEXT button to head over to the next project or see the list below to see who is next in the hop.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Rebecca-Jo! Love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that sentiment, Rebecca-Jo! It is part of a lovely card too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simple elegance of this card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete