Tuesday 6 October 2020

Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights| October 2020

Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in at Kylie Bertucci's Monthly International Blog Highlights and this month's theme is " Thank You" and today I am using the Flowering Blooms Bundle, with that  this is what I have come up with:

The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Flowering Blooms
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine: Flowering Dies 
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Blushing Bride
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Old Olive
- Stampin' Blends: Seaside Spray Combo 
- Stampin' Blends: Old Olive Combo
- Basic Jewels Pearl
- Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Card and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. 
Please if you love my card as much as I do VOTE for me.





All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. 
Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card Rebecca-Jo! Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete