Tuesday 23 February 2021

Crafty Challenge Blog Hop| February 2021



Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun with Crafty Challenge Blog Hop and this month's theme is a sketch challenge and the best thing about these challenge is you flip it any which way you like and so with that in mind I have chosen to keep it just the way it is, but make it a horizontal card instead of vertical using the Sweet Ice Cream Bundle:

And this is what I have come up with:

[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me.]

The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Sweet Ice Cream
- Punch: Ice Cream Cone Builder 
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Bermuda Bay
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Cinnamon Cider
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Rococo Rose
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Mint Macaron
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Soft Suede
- Sponge Brayers
- Sequin Assortment: Woven Threads
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue

hanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, see the list 
below to see who is next in the hop.

Roll Call List:





Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo



 

6 comments: