Tuesday 6 February 2024

Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights| February 2024


 Hello and Welcome To My Blog, 
Today I am joining in Kylie Bertucci's Month International Blog Highlights and the theme for this month's project is Thank You! 

Today I was inspired by this stunning designer series paper and couldn't resist the watercolour affect and this is what I have come up with- Simple yet cute with stunning designer series paper:

[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up!® online store. Thank you for supporting me.]

The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Timeless Arrangements
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine: Timeless Arrangements Dies
- Card Stock: Basic White and Fresh Freesia
- Designer Series Paper: Flight & Airy
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
 - Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue

TIPS: I used the Flight & Airy 12"x12" Designer Series Paper from the Sale-A-Bration 
Brochure which can only be purchased when you spend $90 AUD from 
the Annual and Mini Catalogues. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on and
If you love my Card as much as I do, Please vote for my Card:




All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. 


1 comment: