Saturday 6 April 2024

Monochromatic Insta Hop Pumpkin Pie | April 2024


 Hello and Welcome to My blog,
Today I am joining in the fun with Crafty Collaborations Monochromatic Insta Hop and Week's 14 colour from the Brights Collection is Pumpkin Pie. So, with that in mind I have chosen to share with you the Everyday Details stamp set and dies- I hope you enjoy this card as much as I had fun making it:

[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up!® online store. Thank you for supporting me.]

The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Everyday Details
 - Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine: Everyday Details Dies 
- Card Stock: Basic White and Pumpkin Pie
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Pumpkin Pie
-Stampin' Blends: Pumpkin Pie
- VersaMark
- Stampin Emboss Powders: Basic
- Embellishments: Adhesive Backed Glitter Sequins
- Wink of Stilla: Clear Glitter Brush
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin' Dimensionals  

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to hope over to Instagram to see what everyone has come up with- You can do that by clicking HERE.

All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. 
Happy Shopping :-)

Chat soon, Rebecca-Jo









No comments:

Post a Comment