Sunday 23 June 2024

CTC475- Case Country Woods Suite (Pages 48-49)


Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun with Casing the Catty Sunday Challenge and this week's theme is Case Country Woods Suite. 



So, with that in mind I have chosen to case this gorgeous card from Stampin' Up! using products from the Country Woods Suite that you can find on pages 48 and 49 in the Annual Catalogue - I hope you enjoy this card as much as I had fun making it:


[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up!® online store. Thank you for supporting me.]

The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Country Flowers
 - Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine: Country Flowers Dies
- Card Stock: Basic White, Highland Heather and Shader Spruce
- Designer Series Paper: Country Lace
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Basic Beige
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Basic Gray
 - Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewel
Stampin' Blends: Smoky Slate Combo
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin' Dimensionals  

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, 
Click the NEXT button to head over to the next project.


Chat soon, Rebecca-Jo







All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. 
Happy Shopping :-)


2 comments:

  1. Oh Rebecca-Jo, I love your arrangement of die cut leaves and flowers - gorgeous. The background Petal Pink lace DSP with the Smoky Slate “floor” provides a beautiful setting for your bucket of flowers. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Rebecca-Jo! I love the combination of the DSP patterns and the placement of the leaves and flowers makes for a gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete