Wednesday 22 March 2017

Aim For Alaska Blog Hop


Welcome to my blog, Today I am blog hopping with a amazing group of Demonstrators from all around the world, This group is set up to support each other as we try and earn our trip from Stampin' Up! to Alaska.  
HOW EXCIDING! Here I Come ALASKA!

The Theme for today's card is Alaska- Here is the picture I was inspired by:

And Here is what I come up with:


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, checkout the list below to see who is next in the hop.

#stampinup #6monthstampingoals #aimforalaska #loveitchopit

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo



17 comments:

  1. Rebecca-Jo, that image of Alaska is amazing, so many wildflowers! Love your interpretation! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rebecca-Jo, the colours are lovely - Angela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Rebecca-Jo! Great take on the theme love how everyone thinks of something different. Thanks for hopping today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! And I love the picture you used for inspiration too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, it totally looks like one of the flowers at the forefront of the pic you got your inspiration from xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Card Rebecca-Jo ... Thanks for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow those Wildflowers are stunning. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Rebecca.....awesome bright colours....well done

    ReplyDelete
  9. I very nearly did wildflowers too, I love the way you have kept it simple and framed them making the one wildflower the focus. So lovely

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card Rebecca! love the wildflower

    ReplyDelete
  11. Flowers. Alaskan wildflowers. So beautiful Rebecca-Jo. D xox

    ReplyDelete