Sunday 5 March 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Janneke de Jong


Welcome to a Crazy Crafters Blog Hop, Today we are blog hopping with our special guest Janneke de Jong. For our Blog Hops we get to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) one of Janneke's cards or projects and today I choose this beautiful card " Just For You". You can see more details on this card by Clicking Here.


And this is what I have come up this, I choose to CASE the layout and flip it 180°


I had a lot of fun making this card and I hope you like it as much as I do....

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.
You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, checkout the list below to see who is next in the hop. 

Until next time Rebecca-Jo

20 comments:

  1. I almost cased this one too! SOOOO pretty! wonderful job! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a amazing card ;o) love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janneke and Thank you for playing along with us. You have amazing cards and projects.

      Delete
  3. I love the DSP icing. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh - I love what you've done with this design! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Rebecca....looks great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CASE, I love the way you changed it, that cupcake is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on this Rebecca...that cupcake set is so under utilised. Gorgeous soft colouring too, well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim and yes your right, the cupcake set is very under utilised.

      Delete
  8. This is just good enough to eat - great card Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you've taken this and made it your own Rebecca. And I love the multi-coloured icing on the cupcake - ADORABLE! xo

    ReplyDelete