Sunday 2 July 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop | Special Guest Tanya Boser



Hello and Welcome to My blog, Today I am blog hopping with the 
Crazy Crafters and Our Special guest
Tanya Boser.

  
For today's blog hop, we get to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) one of  Tanya's projects and as normal it's hard to choose one, as all of Tanya's projects are Amazing!
I have chosen to CASE this card.



And this is what I have come up with:


The products I used were:

- Card Stock: Whisper White, Berry Burst
- Designer Series Paper: Fresh Florals
- Stamp Set: Sweet Cupcake and Beautiful You
- Framelits: Cupcake Cutouts and Stitched Shapes 
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Soft Sky
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Tempting Turquoise
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Island Indigo
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Soft Suede
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Crumb Cake
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Chocolate Chip
- Wink of Stella Glitter Brush: Clear

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, checkout the list below to see who is next in the hop.
Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo


9 comments:

  1. Really like the card you selected to CASE - you have done a lovely version of it! Love the cupcake stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful CASE Rebecca - Jo , you are doing a awesome job with all your cards and doing the blog hops. Keep them coming. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really interesting mix of colours and images and you've brought them together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and a great case. Love the Blues against the Berry Burst, they work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Mothers Day card is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful cupcake Rebecca! I love the blue frosting- blue is my fav :) Thank you so much for allowing me to hop with your group, it was quite an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy! Your blue cupcake looks scrumptious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someone really loves her cupcakes :) So very pretty Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy!!!! Blue frosting reminds me of blue tongues after consumption!! Hehehe great card

    ReplyDelete