Saturday 22 July 2017

Global Design Project 096 | Case The Designer



Welcome to My Blog, Today I am joining in the fun at Global Design Project and this weeks challenge is CASE the Designer.

Case the Designer is where we get to Copy And Selectively Edit a Designer and the Designer is Tanja Kolar.

This is the Card we get to case!

And this is what I have come up with:

The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White
- Designer Series Pack: Eastern Palace
- Stamp Set: Sharing Sweet Thoughts and Eastern Beauty
- Big Shot: Layering Circles Framelits
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Crumb Cake
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Real Red
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Lemon Lime Twist
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Soft Suede
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Daffodil Delight
- Blender Pens


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to check out all the other cards or projects at Global Design Project by clicking HERE 

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment