Friday 16 March 2018

Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlight




Hello and Welcome to my blog,

The card I have chosen to
share with you in the Carzy Crafters Team Project Highlight
this week is a card I made for the Global Design Project
and love it so much, I just had to share it with you. 

And here it is:



The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White 
- Stamp Set: Petal Palette and Yay You
- Big Shot: Petal Pair Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- WaterColour Pencils
- Aqua Painters
- Metallics Sequin Assortments



If  you love my Card as much as I do, Please vote for my Card by clicking HERE!

Thanks so much for Stopping by and Checking out my Card. I hope this has inspired you to start or finish a project you have been working on.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment