Wednesday 14 March 2018

Kylie Bertucci's International | Stampin' Up! Blog Highlights March 2018




Hello and Welcome To My Blog.

Today I am joining in Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights
The Theme for Todays blog hop is LOVE! 
And this is what I have come up with- Simple yet cute:


The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Naturally Eclectic
- Stamp Set: Petal Bird Banter and Yay You
- Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Gray
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Marina Mist
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Daffodil Delight
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Wild Wasabi
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Real Red
- Aqua Painters
- Metallics Sequin Assortment
-3/8" Mini Striped Ribbon: Lemon Lime Twist
- Stamparatus

TIPS: When colouring in images always make sure the image you have stamped is fully dry before colouring as this will affect your end result and I used the Stamparatus for restamping my sentiment to make it really stand out.


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on and
If you love my Card as much as I do, Please vote for my Card by clicking HERE!


Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment