Wednesday 7 November 2018

Kylie Bertucci's International | Stampin' Up! Blog Highlights November 2018


Hello and Welcome to My blog,

 Today I am joining in the fun at Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlight and this month theme is "Thank you, Shelli Gardner":

Shelli does so much for us demonstrators that sometimes it's just nice to 
give something back and sometimes it doesn't have to be anything big but something small like a card to say thank you, you are amazing and here is the card I have made for her. 


The products I used were:

- Stamp Set: Friendly Expressions
- Big Shot: Layering Circle Framelits
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla and Melon Mambo
- Designer Series Paper: Garden Impressions
- Shimmer Paint: Vegas Gold
-1/8" Sheer Ribbon: Whisper White
- Sponge Daubers

TIPS: I used a sponge dauber to apply the shimmer paint to the stamp to get this effect but don't panic the shimmer paints wash right off your stamps.

 

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Card and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. 
Please if you love my card as much as I do VOTE for me.


Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo 





All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment