Thursday 15 November 2018

Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop| November 2018



Hello and Welcome to My Blog,

Today I am joining in the fun at Scrapbooking Global 
and this months theme is Winter Textures:

 OMG! I had so much trouble with this theme as the first thing that comes to my mind was snow. Now here where I live in Australia it doesn't snow and we have never been, So I did the next best thing and did a google search to better understand what winter textures were. I found that there were a lot of dark blues and of course snow

And this that, This is what I have come up with:      

And here is a close up: Check out that gold shimmer paint!

The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Hand Lettered Alphabet
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Night Of Navy
- Designer Series Paper: Twinkle Twinkle
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Shimmer Paint: Vegas Gold
- Sponge Dauber
- Embossing Paste
TIPS: For an extra sparkle, I have added the vegas gold shimmer paint to the background.  


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my scrapbooking page and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, Click the next button to go to the next blog or see the list below to see who is next in the hop.




Chat Soon,

Rebecca-Jo









All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. 

4 comments:

  1. Love your page Rebecca-Jo. You have hit the nail on the head with your layout & all that lovely sparkle. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicky, Oh good I was a bit worry I missed the mark.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic background Rebecca looks totally amazing

    Danielle Roberts Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME job, Thinking well and truly outside the box!!!
    Love the photo and the gold shimmer you used on your background.
    Thanks for joining the Blog hop
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete