Thursday 18 July 2019

Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop| July 2019


Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun at Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop and this month's theme is Travel:

Today I am sharing with you a trip we took to Brisbane for my son's soccer game and stop in at the Ipswich Nature Center where you take a stole along a path looking at beautiful animals- the kids have so much fun.


The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Make A Difference
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Daffodil Delight
- Designer Series Paper: Come Sail Away
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Ribbon: Scalloped Lace Trim

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my scrapbooking page and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, Click the next button to head over to the next project or see the list below to see who is next in the hop.







All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. 
Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo


5 comments:

  1. Love the papers! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great double page of some lovely memories. Love the DSP. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamping on the title looks great! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca I love the layout that you have created for the Travel Hop. Thank you for joining in the hop..Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete