Sunday 21 July 2019

Stampin' Up!® Only Challenges #227 |Sketch Challenge



Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun at Stampin' Up!® Only Challenges and this week's theme is a sketch challenge and here is the sketch we were given to use- you can find this card on page 98 of the Annual Catalogue:


 A sketch is just that a sketch- It's now how you use it and made it your own that counts. To made this sketch my own I choose to turn the sketch 90' and this is what I have come up with to share with you today:


The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: New Wonders
- Big Shot: Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Card Stock: Whisper White
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Flirty Flamingo
- Water Colour Pencils
- Blender Pens
- Glitter Enamel Dots

Too make the background I simple got my classic stampin' ink pad and wiped it diagonally across a piece of whisper white cardstock then cut it at 2 cm strips.   

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to check out all the other cards and projects at Stampin' Up!® Only Challenges by clicking HERE.




All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. 

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment