Saturday 8 May 2021

2021 - 2022 Annual Catalogue Blog Hop| May 2021


 

Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun with 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue Blog Hop and the theme of this blog hop is to share with you products from the in NEW Annual Catalogue, So with that in mind I have chosen to share with you the Simply Succulents Stamp set with the coordinating Potted Succulents Dies:


The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Simply Succulents
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine: Potted Succulents 
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla
- Designer Series Paper: In Good Taste
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Stampin' Blends Combo Pack: Soft Suede
- Stampin' Blends Combo Pack: Soft Sea Form
- Stampin' Blends Combo Pack: Shaded Spruce
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin' Dimensionals  

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, see the list 
below to see who is next in the hop.







Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

4 comments: