Thursday 27 May 2021

Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop| May 2021


Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun with Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop and this month's theme is Sweet Suite- No we are not talking about something yummy to eat but a suite that we have found sweet to use so with that in mind, my sweet suite I have chosen to share with you is the Danny Garden Suite:


[All supplies used in this project are linked to at the end of this post in the thumbnails. These are linked to my Stampin’ Up! online store. Thank you for supporting me.]

The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Dragonfly Garden
- Punch: Dragonflies
- Card Stock: Basic Black, Basic White and Window Sheets
- Designer Series Paper: Dandy Garden
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Bumblebee
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Blushing Bride
- Ladybug Trinkets
- Wink of Stella Glitter Brush: Clear
- Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin' Dimensionals  

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my box card and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, see the list 
below to see who is next in the hop.


Roll Call List:








All products used to make this card are found in my online store!


Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo







 

10 comments:

  1. I love a good box card Rebecca-Jo and your dragonflies work perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!!! Thanks for Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun fold!! ❤️Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca, I love this stamp set and you made an awesome card with it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dragonflies look wonderful flying out of the box card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project. Loving the dragonfly's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous box card Rebecca-Jo! Just perfect for the dragonflies, they look like they are flying out of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is amazing! Outstanding job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love a box card Rebecca-Jo and this one is super pretty x

    ReplyDelete