Sunday 2 April 2017

Global Design Project 080 l Case the Designer



Welcome to my blog once again, Today I am doing a Global Design Project challenge and this week it is Case the designer and the Designer for this challenge is Louise Sharp.



And this is what I have come up with:


The products I used were:   -  Whisper White Card Stock
                                            -  Designer Series Pack: Playful Palette and Serene Scenery
                                            - Stamp Set: Cottage Greeting and Avant Garden
                                            -  Archival Stampin' Pad: Black
                                            - Classic Stampin' Pad: Sweet Sugarplum ( for the edge of tag)
                                            - Watercolour Pencils
                                            - Aqua Painters
                                            - 3/8"  Ruched Ribbon: Sweet Sugarplum

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on.  Don't forget to check out all the other cards or projects at Global Design Project by clicking HERE.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Rebecca-Jo. A great CASE of Louise's card. I just love the DSP patterns you have used. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca-Jo! Your card is BEAUTIFUL and I'm so grateful you played along and CASEd me this week for the Global Design Project. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, I had a great time casing your card- your work is amazing.

      Delete