Tuesday 4 April 2017

Global Design Project 081 | Colour Challenge



Welcome to my Blog, Today I am doing a Global Design Project challenge #GDP081 and this week it is a colour challenge. Here are the colours we are using for this challenge.



And This is what I have come up with:
The Colours I used were: Night of Navy+ Whisper White + Old Olive




The Products I have used are:
- Cardstock: Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Serene Scenery
- Stamp Set: Gift of Love
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Night of Navy
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Old Olive
- Aqua Painters
- VersaMark
- Stampin' Emboss Power: White
- Emboss Buddy


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start or finish a project that you have been working on.  Don't forget to check out all the other cards or projects at Global Design Project by clicking HERE.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Rebecca-Jo and Old Olive is a great free choice for this weeks colour challenge. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! Look forward to seeing you play along with us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much and I can't wait for the next one :-)

      Delete