Thursday 27 April 2017

Global Design Project 084 | Case The Designer


Welcome to my Blog, Today I am joining in the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP084 and this week we are Casing (Copy and Selectively Edit) the Amazing Michelle Last.



I was inspired my the Layout and this is what I have come up with:

The Products I have used are:
- Cardstock: Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Cupcakes & Carousels
- Stamp Set: Sweet Cupcake
- Stamp Set: Blooms and Wishes
- Dies: Cupcake Framelits and Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Early Espresso
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Crumb Cake
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Pink Pirouette
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Rose Red
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Tangerine Tango
- Black Stampin' Write Maker

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start or finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to check out all the other cards or projects at Global Design Project by clicking HERE.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo 

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet layout and cupcake to match, Rebecca-Jo. Thankyou for sharing your lovely project for the Global Design Project Challenge. You can also Pin your project onto the Global Design Project Pinterest board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot of fun! That DSP sure gives it a wow factor!

    ReplyDelete