Sunday 7 May 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop | Special Guest Lea Denton



Welcome to my Blog, Today we are blog hopping with the Crazy Crafters and Our special Guest Lea Denton from SE England.

For today's blog hop, we get to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) one of Lea's projects and as normal it's hard to choose one as all of Lea's projects are amazing.
I have chosen to CASE this set of Cards.......... They are very simple but oh so cute!


I was inspired by it all the layout, colours and flowers- and this is what I come up with.......




The Products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight
- Stamp Set: Garden in Bloom
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Early Espresso
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Melon Mambo
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Pink Pirouette
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Lemon Lime Twist
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Wild Wasabi
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Crushed Curry

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.
You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, checkout the list below to see who is next in the hop.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo








20 comments:

  1. Great case Rebecca....both of these look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are gorgeous Rebecca-Jo! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are just BEAUTIFUL! Those little bees look so cute :D So excited to be hopping with the Crazy Crafters Team :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet Rebecca-Jo! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty take on Lea's cards Rebecca-Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, I think I have been overlooking this set but it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the delicate soft feel these cards have. Beautiful cards Rebecca-Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! I love your cards! They are soooo cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete