Sunday 14 May 2017

Global Design Project 086 | Sketch Challenge



Welcome to my blog, Today I am joining in the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP086 and this week it's a Sketch Challenge. Here is the Sketch for this this challenge.


And this is what I have come up with:


The Products I have used are:
- Cardstock : Whisper White, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie.
- Designer Series Paper: Playful Palette and Go Wild
- Stamp Set: Beautiful You
- Sponge Daubers
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Tempting Turquoise
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Powder Pink
- Dies: Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Black Stampin' Write Maker


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start or finish a project that you have been working on.  Don't forget to check out all the other cards or projects at Global Design Project by clicking HERE 

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo



1 comment:

  1. A wonderful take on the Sketch Challenge, Rebecca-Jo. Some lovely DSP and shaped for the focal point of your project. Thankyou for joining in with this weeks GDP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete