Monday 22 May 2017

Global Design Project 087 | Theme Challenge


Welcome to My blog, Today I am joining into the Global Design Project Team and the Theme for last week is Cooking, Baking and Making.

And this is what I have come up with:



The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White
- Designer Series Pack: Cupcakes & Carousels and Eastern Palace Specialty
- Stamp Set: Cottage Greeting
- Big Shot: Cupcake Cutouts Framelits Dies
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Daffodil Delight
- Classic Stampin' Pad:Tangerine Tango
- Classic Stampin' Pad:Crumb Cake
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Soft Suede
- Baker's Twine: Crushed Curry
- Wink of Stella Glitter Brush: Clear

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start or finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to check out all the other Cards or Projects over at the Global Design Project Blog by clicking HERE.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo  

No comments:

Post a Comment