Friday 20 October 2017

Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlight



Hello and Welcome to my Blog.
This week I have put my card into the Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlight.

I wanted to keep it simple this week and was inspired by
a stamp set I received in my order Pieces & Patterns 

And this is what I have come up with:


The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Daffodil Delight
- Memories & More Card Pack: Bundle of Love
- Stamp Set: Pieces & Patterns
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Real Red
- Embellishments: Metallics Sequin Assortment


If you love my Card as much as I do, Please vote for my Card by clicking HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card I made and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on or even take on a Challenge like this one. 
Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

2 comments:

  1. Hey,Rebecca-Jo, I love how you have off set the yellow cardstock to the DSP, the ascetics really work well and the size of each makes each of them look larger than they actually are.
    The colours you chose are bright and bold.
    Then you popped the whole thing with the red circle saying Hello there. Wow pop wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Christine, Nice and simple but really works well

      Delete