Wednesday 18 October 2017

Kylie Bertucci's International | Stampin' Up! Blog Highlights October





Hello and Welcome to My Blog,

Today I am joining in for the first time
Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights and the
Theme for October is Change of Life Circumstaces
which is perfect as I have choosen to make a Card for a friend that's Getting Married 💗


And this is what I have come up with:



The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla
- Designer Series Paper: Bundle of Love
- Stamp Set: Seasonal Bells and Better Together
- Punch: Bell
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- VersaMark
- Stampin' Emboss Powder: Gold
-1/4" Natural Trim: Gold


If you love my Card as much as I do, Please vote for my Card by clicking HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card I made and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on or even take on a Challenge like this one.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo






5 comments:

  1. Thank you Stephanie, I really hope so 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gold & white, perfect for a wedding xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, Rebecca-Jo firstly welcome to blogging along with us, it is so nice to meet other Stampers from around the world.

    I adore your card it is very elegant, I myself just love white and gold for a Wedding. I adore the bells you have heat embossed in gold to match the foil in the cardstock.

    I know your Friend will be over the moon when she opens this card. xxx

    ReplyDelete