Tuesday 17 October 2017

Merry Monday | Christmas Card Challenge #260



It's that time again for a Merry Monday Christmas Challenge - It really is time I got myself into gear and made some more Christmas Cards or not many friends and family will be receiving one this year. 😟

Last weeks challenge is from Debbie and it is a Sketch Challenge.


And this is my card for this week...... 


The products I used were: 
- Cardstock: Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Be Merry
- Stamp Set: Cookie-Cutter Christmas and Holly Berry Happiness
- Punch: Cookie Cutter Builder and Holly Berry Builder
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Real Red
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Lemon Lime Twist
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Wild Wasabi
- VersaMark
- Stampin' Emboss Powder: Gold
- Heat Tool
- Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. You can also Click HERE to see what our fellow crafters have made at Merry Monday Blog.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment