Tuesday 8 May 2018

Global Design Project 137| Colour Challenge


Hello and Welcome to My Blog,
Today I am joining in the fun at Global Design Project and this week's challenge is a Colour Challenge and here are the colours we used.
This challenge was very interesting for me as I had to think outside the box, even thou these colours are ones I would use and are very pretty- I have never used or thought to put these colours together. I'm really loving how this card turned out and here it is:


The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Pool Party
- Stamp Set: Tranquil Tulips
- Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits and Hexagons Dynamic Embossing Folder
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Melon Mambo
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Lemon Lime Twist
- 1/8" Sheer Ribbon: Whisper White

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on or even join in with us in a challenge. Don't forget to check out all the other cards and projects at Global Design Project by clicking HERE. 

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo






All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. Happy Shopping :-)
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment