Thursday 3 May 2018

TGIF Challenge 157| Tic Tac Toe Challenge


Hello and Welcome to My Blog,

Today I am joining in the fun at TGIF Challenges and this week's challenge is a Tic Tac Toe Challenge.
Here is the Tic Tac Toe Board- I choose Pink, Paper Piecing and Thread.


And this is what I have come up with:
  
The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White 
- Designer Series Paper: Petal Garden
- Stamp Set: Petal Palette and You're Inspiring
- Big Shot: Petals & More Thinlits and Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Marina Mist
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Garden Green
- Thread Gold Metallic
- Aqua Painters
- Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on.Don't forget to check out all the other cards and projects at TGIF Challenges by clicking HERE.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo








All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. Happy Shopping :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, this is so soft and pretty and full of great details. Thanks for playing along with our tic tac toe game this week at TGIF! Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete