Wednesday 2 May 2018

The Paper Players #391| A Tic Tac Toe Challenge from Joanne


Hello and Welcome to My Blog,

Today I am joining in the fun at the Paper Players and this week it's a Tic Tac Toe Challenge from Joanne. I love a Tic Tac Toe Challenge it makes you think outside the box.
Here is the Board:  

And this is what I have come up with:

The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Powder Pink 
- Stamp Set: Petal Palette and You're Inspiring
- Big Shot: Petals & More Thinlits and Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Marina Mist
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Wild Wasabi
- Aqua Painters
-3/8 Berry Burst Metallic Edge Ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to check out all the other cards and projects at Freshly Made Sketches by clicking HERE. 

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo




All products used to make this card are found on my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used in today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. Happy Shopping :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment