Sunday 9 September 2018

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop| Special Guest Zahra Premji


Hello and Welcome to My Blog, 
Today I am blog hopping with the Crazy Crafters and Our Special guest for today is Zahra Premji and she is all the way from Canada.

For todays blog hop, we get to CASE ( Copy And Selectively Edit) one of  Zahra's projects and as normal it's hard to choose one, as all of  Zahra's projects are Amazing!
This card is the one I have choose to case:

And this is what I have come up with:


The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: One Wild Ride
- Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits and Hexagons Dynamic Embossing Folder
- Card Stock: Balmy Blue, Whisper White and Basic Black
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad:Grapefruit Grove
- VersaMark
- Stampin' Emboss Powder: Clear
NOTE: To make the bike pop I first put VersaMark on my stamp then added the Tuxedo Black to the stamp, you then would continue as you would when you normal use VersaMark. This technique would also work using any of the Classic Stampin' Pads. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my scrapbooking page and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.
You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, see the list below to see who is next in the hop.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo






All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. Happy Shopping :-)
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

8 comments:

  1. Hey,there Rebecca perfect choice for a make card. Your background emboss is the best to go with the biker stamp in my eyes. I like how you have switch the card around to a landscape style card and totally designed it from feminine to masculine byour colour combo is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Rebecca.....your colour combo is great for that card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Case! I really like the way you've created a masculine card and the off-set layers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, Rebecca-Jo! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete