Wednesday 19 September 2018

Go For Greece Training Group Blog Hop| September 2018


Hello and Welcome to My Blog,

Today I am joining in and Blog Hopping with the fantastic Go For Greece Training Group- This group of Amazing people have inspired me in every way with their words of wisdom, little tips, tricks and encouragement as I aim to earn my incentive trip to Greece.

The theme for this blog hop is using current product so, in other words, anything from the Annual Catalogue or the newest Holiday Catalogue. I have chosen to go with the Holiday Catalogue and show you that the Memories & More Card Pack isn't just for Scrapbooking, you can use them to make cards as well and what better way to get started on those Christmas cards then now. 

Here I have made 6 Christmas cards in 15mins, just by using a few of the cards from the Santa's Workshop Memories & More Card Pack. Simple Quick and Easy!





The products I used were:
- Memories & More Card Pack: Santa's Workshop
- Card Stock: Whisper White
- 1/8" Solid Ribbon: Real Red
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Mini Glue Dots


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Cards and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, see the list below to see who is next in the hop.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo




All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. Happy Shopping :-)
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00










7 comments:

  1. I love that Memories & More card pack! It is so great! Its been lovely participating in the Go For Greece group with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Rebecca, I just love this whole suite thes gorgeous elves with Mr and Mrs Claus 🤶 are in the holiday catalogue. I have ordered these to do exactly what you have done to make cute cards to send to my family and friends..we cannot go wrong making cards with these that’s for sure. Your cards are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My absolute favourite memories & more cards. Thanks for the inspiration <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete