Thursday 20 September 2018

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop| September 2018


Hello and Welcome to My Blog,

Today I am joining in the fun at Stampin' Dreams and this months theme is Favourite Technique. WOW, What do I do? Are you like me and have a few favourites at the moment. 
Do I do just one or do I combine a few? 

Well I started off with one and ended up with two- the first one I love and do it all the time and that is water colouring, whether I'm using the lid of the Classic Stampin' Pads or with the Watercolour Pencils I just can't get enough of watercolouring but remember to let your image completely dry first before colouring as it could make the image bleed.  


The second I have just found the last month and I'm hooked, this technique is when you add ink to a clear block or acetate/ window sheet, then spritz with water as little or a lot it's up to you then place cardstock onto the ink. Then dry and you can do this by air drying or using a heat tool.


Here is what I have come up with, I hope you like my card as much as I do:




The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Cauldron Bubble and Detailed With Love
- Big Shot: Stitched Shape Framlits
- Card Stock: Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Brights
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Blueberry Bushel
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Grapefruit Grove
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Pineapple Punch
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Real Red
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Highland Heather
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Balmy Blue
- Aqua Painters
- Stampin' Spritzers

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Card and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.
You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, see the list below to see who is next in the hop.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo


All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop.
Happy Shopping :-)
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

7 comments:

  1. Love these techniques, we forget just how many we do automatically !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great techniques, beautifully combined and executed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your card, Rebecca-Jo! Great combo of techniques! Thanks for hopping with the Sept SDBH Crew xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your project and both of your techniques! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Rebecca....loving that watercolouring

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to have found a fellow watercolor lover!!!! Nothing like watercoloring and smooshing! Love the purple smooshing... xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and I love the purple colour. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete