Wednesday 24 April 2019

Envelope Punch Board| April 2019


Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun at Envelope Punch Board Blog Hop and this month's theme is Springtime:

This blog hop was hard for me this this month as I haven't done much with my envelope punch board other then make envelopes, like most of you. So with this challenge in mind, I did what most of us do when we need inspiration and that's head straight for Pinterest!

The project I have chosen to make and share with you today was cased from Karen Alexander, who originally cased Angie Juda. Thank you ladies for sharing your projects with us all! 

Here is my project the Envelope Treat Pocket:

Here I started with a piece of paper in this case some designer series paper Needlepoint Nook measuring 5" by 5" then I used the envelope punch board and punched and scored the first side at 2", then rotated 90' anti clockwise and punched and score this side at 3". Continue rotating at 90' but the third side is punch and scored at 2" and the forth side at 3", then decorate as desired.

 The products I used were:
- Envelope Punch Board 
- Stamp Set: Needle & Thread
- Big Shot: Needlepoint Elements framelit dies
- Card Stock: Berry Burst
- Designer Series Paper: Needlepoint Nook
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- 1/8" Sheer Ribbon: Whisper White

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my 3D project and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, Click the next button to head on over to the next project or see the list below to see who is next in the hop.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo



April Roll List:
  1. Sandra Herzog - herzerlskreativecke
  2. Pia Gerhardt
  3. Rebecca-Jo Unwin AU-"YOU ARE HERE"
  4. Zsuzsánna Balázs (AT)




All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. 

2 comments: