Saturday 27 April 2019

Ink. Stamp. Share Blog Hop| April 2019




Hello and Welcome to My blog,
 Today I am joining in the fun at Ink. Stamp. Share. Blog Hop and this month's theme is Floral:

Today I have made a Mother's Day card as it's just around the corner using the herringbone technique, which I don't mind saying is a fantastic way of using those scraps we hoard- yes that includes me for that rainy day. Well, my friends that rainy day is here:  


The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Just Because
- Big Shot: Rectangle Stitched Framelit Dies
- Card Stock: Whisper White 
- Designer Series Paper: Nature's Poem 
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Smoky Slate
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Mango Melody
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Garden Green
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Soft Suede
- Aqua Painters

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Card and I hope 
this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been 
working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around
 to see what everyone has come up with.

You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, Click the next button to head over to the next project or see the list below to see who is next in the hop.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo


Roll Call List



All products used to make this card are found in my online store!
Here are some of the products I have used on today's card- Click on the item you would like and this will take you straight to my Online Shop. 

16 comments:

  1. Awesome scrap using up technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this technique particularly as I just hate to throw away any tiny scrap of DSP! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too Cindy, I couldn't believe I didn't know about this technique.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful Idea and great technique to use all these endless scraps! Thank you! Regards, Doro

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic way to use scraps, tfs ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card and genius use of using up scraps! remins me of patchwork! love it thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to use up scraps, never tried it, must add to my list. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this idea,very nice, TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing card design. I love the way you have used the Designer Series Paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card. I love using up scraps, seems such a waste otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fab way to use up scrap's of DSP TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a new technique to me. I live the effect, so must have a go, thank you!
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So vivid and fresh - great card!

    ReplyDelete